The Rotary Club of Thousand Oaks strives to provide a spectacular experience to all our guests. Please adhere to the following for everyone’s safety and enjoyment.
The Chili Cook Off, Classic Car Show and Craft Brew Festival is a smoke-free facility.
- No tobacco
- No vaping
- No marijuana
Only small handheld, bags, purses or clutches – maximum size is 10″ x 7″ x 2″.
Smaller infant and medical bags may be allowed; please discuss with personnel at security check.
This will enhance the safety, security, and entry process for all guests.
- No backpacks
- No shoulder bags
- No shopping bags
- No large bags
Please be respectful of fellow event-goers.
- Do not encroach in others’ space.
- Help everyone have the best time possible.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone being disrespectful to leave.
Rain or Shine
All events will take place rain or shine.
Food & Beverage
All outside food and beverage items are prohibited, including:
- Glass bottles
- Ice chests
- Picnic/food baskets
To purchase or possess alcoholic beverages, you must
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Present a valid driver’s license or approved identification card to appropriate volunteer.
- Wear the alcohol wristband at all times.
Photo & Video
Permission to record is left to artist discretion. Please check the Bowl’s home page on the day of the concert for details on what the artist has approved. Unless noted, no recording is allowed. This includes:
- Video Recording
- Audio Recording
Appropriate Dress & Restricted Items
Please dress appropriately and refrain from bringing potentially dangerous or illegal items to the show. To keep all guests safe, the following is prohibited:
- Bare feet
- Wallet chains
- Spiked clothing or jewelry
- Gang emblems or insignias
- Weapons or weapon-like devices of any kind
- Pepper spray
- Fireworks or sparklers
- Controlled substances
- Laser Pointers
- Glow sticks
- Backpacks or Large Bags
- Sleeping Bags
- Seat Cushions with Exposed Metal
- Banners or Signs
- Unapproved promotional material or merchandise
- Selfie Sticks
No Pets Allowed
No pets are allowed, due to health regulations with the food being served we cannot allow pets other than service animals.